With a large investment in 3D printing technology for medical development and an increasing number of critical command line UI (CLI) cases worldwide, it will drive the market with a high CAGR during the forecast period. ..
Market Size-US $ 165.87 million in 2018, CAGR of Market Growth-18.7%, Market Trends-Increasing Diabetes and Other Lifestyle-Related Diseases Leading to Critical Lim Ischemia (CLI) and from the Asia Pacific Region Increasing number of accidents requiring amputation Boosting global myoelectric prosthesis market, North America is expected to register the largest market share during the forecast period
According to current analysis of reports and data, the global myoelectric prosthetic limb market was valued at US $ 165.87 million in 2018 and is expected to reach US $ 656.99 million with a CAGR of 18.7% by 2026. increase. The prosthesis market is growing from the needs of our critical customers. A few years ago, it was relatively rare and still very costly in many parts of the world, but it is an industry that has grown very rapidly from early to advanced. Myoelectric prosthetic hands as a market can be divided into several segments and sub-segments. It also incorporates a new era of technology for prosthetic limb function. Many of these techniques, especially finite-state machine control and pattern recognition techniques, are still relatively new and require further research in this area to streamline glitches due to improper handling. The product range is also very wide, and the range and needs of specialized fields are also very wide. Significant advances have been made in the areas of myoelectric prosthetic foot signal processing, sensory replacement, and pattern recognition to improve myoelectric control performance.
Get a sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1937
More important findings from the report
- It is suggested that the increasing number of cases of trauma and accidents leads to amputation of the limbs, increasing the need for myoelectric prosthetic hands. The upper limb prosthesis is the fastest growing subsegment of the product type segment.
- North America tops the myoelectric prosthetics market in 2018, primarily due to a converging trend of increased adoption of new technologies, increased command-line UI (CLI) numbers and cases, and increased investment in this area. I got a share.
- In the Asia-Pacific region, the number of road and vehicle accidents requiring amputation is estimated to increase, and the need for low-cost solutions to provide prosthetic limbs is increasing, resulting in the highest CAGR during the forecast period. You can see it.
- China and India are targeted at populous countries, so there is a huge surge in this market (thus leading to a larger addressable market for businesses). The industry is expected to grow steadily over the long term as accidents continue to increase and public health costs continue to increase in the Asia-Pacific region. For example, the Government of India plans to increase public health spending to 2.5% of GDP in 2025.
- By technology, pattern recognition has the largest market share of myoelectric prostheses, with significant CAGR growth expected during the forecast period.
- Latin America, the Middle East and Africa will also show significant growth of about 20.3% by 2026. In Latin America, health care costs are fairly low, and this particular industry shows similar dynamics to the Asia-Pacific region. Countries with relatively high income levels, such as Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay, are expected to drive growth in the myoelectric prosthetic foot market during the study period.
increase. Competitive outlook:
The report is machine learning for embedding IoT and increasing the efficiency of medical products. Market leaders are focusing on R & D activities to expand their product offerings and meet unmet medical needs.
The report also provides an overview of key company dashboards covering successful marketing strategies, market contributions, and recent developments in both historical and current contexts.
The top companies that are active in the market and profiled in the report are:
Street. Ottobock SE & Co. KGaA, Steeper, Inc., Human Technology, Inc., Touch Bionics, Inc., Liberating Technologies, Inc., Coapt, LLC, Aetna, Inc. .. , Ambionics Pvt Ltd., OpenBionics, Shadow Robot Company, etc.
, Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1937
The report segments the myoelectric prosthetic foot market based on product type, application, end-use industry, and region. The report provides insights into the key factors that influence segment revenue growth and provides information on favorable investment opportunities for stakeholders, investors, and clients.
Subdivision of the myoelectric prosthetic foot market:
Type revenue, US $ 1 million. 2016–2026)
- Upper limb prosthesis
- Arm muscle electric prosthetic leg
- Tesuji electric prosthesis
- Shoulder muscle electrical prosthesis
- Lower limb prosthesis
- Leg myoelectric prosthetic foot
- Hip myoelectric prosthetic foot
Technology revenue, US $ 1 million. 2016–2026)
- Proportional control
- On / off control
- Machine learning
- Finite state machine
- Pattern recognition
- Attitude control
Final usage revenue, US $ 1 million. 2016–2026)
- Specialized orthopedics
For more information on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/myoelectric-prosthetics-market
Target of regional analysis:
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Other EU
- Asia Pacific
- Other APAC
- Latin America
- Other Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Other MEA
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1937
Thank you for reading the report. Please contact us for more information on customization features. Our team ensures that the report is customized according to your requirements.
Read more Report:-
Report and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions focus purely on our customers’ objectives to identify, target, and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics and industry across industries to help clients make smarter business decisions. I’m matching. We provide market intelligence research that guarantees relevant fact-based research across multiple industries such as healthcare, technology, chemistry, power, and energy. We constantly update our research offerings to help our clients be aware of the latest trends in the market. Reports and data have a strong foundation of experienced analysts in various disciplines.
Business development manager
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com Phone
Direct: + 1-212-710-1370