Increasing elderly population, broad coverage of imaging devices, growing awareness of routine examinations, and growing demand for easy-to-use advanced healthcare devices are key factors contributing to the high CAGR of medical electronics during the forecast period. is.
Market Size – US $ 92.4 billion in 2019, Market Growth Rate – CAGR of 8.1%, Market Trends – Advanced Medical Electronics Product Launch and Research
According to current analysis of reports and data, the global medical electronics market is valued at US $ 92.4 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach US $ 162.5 billion with a CAGR of 8.1% by 2027. Factors such as improved living standards, an aging population, increased health awareness, and increased adoption of wearable electronics are driving the growth of the medical electronics market. The growing importance of medical electronics in patient tracking and other surveillance activities is expected to further drive the growth of the medical electronics market.
Innovation and technological portability with other medical devices are some of the other factors driving the growth of the medical device market. Factors such as improved living standards, an increasing aging population, increased health awareness, and increased adoption of wearable electronics are also expected to have a positive impact on the medical electronics market during the forecast period. Similarly, the growing importance of medical electronics for patient tracking and other surveillance activities is expected to spur the growth of the medical electronics market.
The top companies featured in the report are:
.. FUJIFILM Medical Systems, Toshiba Medical Systems, Philips Healthcare, Medtronic, Analog Devices, Hitachi High Technologies Corporation, etc.
Get a sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1796
More important findings from the report suggest
- Based on the application, the patient monitoring segment is expected to witness favorable growth at a CAGR of 5.2%. The adoption of telemetry and remote monitoring equipment facilitates long-distance patient monitoring in the medical electronics market.
- Europe also has a large share of the global medical electronics market due to good government support to improve the medical sector within the region.
- Component batteries for healthcare applications are expected to grow at a high rate during the current forecast period due to growing demand for long-life wireless medical devices. High-density batteries in wearable medical devices are further driving the growth of the medical electronic device market.
- As of 2018, North America holds the largest market share in the global medical electronics market. The market is driven by a variety of factors, including improved medical infrastructure and increased demand for medical electronics in the region.
- Tight regulatory processes for product approval and high maintenance costs could hinder the growth of the global medical electronics market during the forecast period
There is a report request for a discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1796
In addition, the report consists of a detailed analysis of the medical electronics market segmentation based on product type and end-use / application offered in the medical electronics market.
Type-based medical electronics market segmentation: by type
Medical Electronics Market (Revenue, US $ 1 Million,)
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- 2016-2026 Implantable Loop Recorder (ILR)
- 2016〜 2026神経刺激デバイス
- PET / CTデバイス
- 2016〜 2026ホームケア/ハンドヘルド製品
Report and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions focus purely on our customers’ objectives to identify, target, and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics and industry across industries to help clients make smarter business decisions. I’m matching. We provide market intelligence research that guarantees relevant fact-based research across multiple industries such as healthcare, technology, chemistry, power, and energy. We constantly update our research offerings to help our clients be aware of the latest trends in the market. Reports and data have a strong foundation of experienced analysts in various disciplines.
Business development manager
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com Phone
Direct: + 1-212-710-1370