The global Laparoscopic Devices Market is projected to experience significant growth during the next decade (2019 –2029), on the back of rapid growth in demand for minimally invasive surgery and expanding application potential in colorectal and bariatric surgical procedures. By the end of 2019, global sales of laparoscopic devices accounted for revenues of over US $ 10 Bn. Increasing FDI influx in developing regions coupled with marketing and promotional activities are expected to boost the laparoscopic devices market over the following years, says the report.
Key Takeaways-Laparoscopic Devices Market Study
- Steady demand growth is observed for bariatric surgery, in line with the expanding obese population coupled with wide-scale adoption rate of minimally invasive techniques. Sales of laparoscopic devices for bariatric surgery will surpassing that for colorectal surgery towards the end of projection period.
- Sales of laparoscopic devices will be higher in North American countries. The availability of skilled surgeons and several advantages of minimally invasive surgery over open surgery are few factors driving the market of laparoscopy devices.
- The key players in the laparoscopic devices market are focusing on technologically advanced surgical systems with improved dexterity, ergonomics, and visual enhancements that provide advantages to surgeons and minimize the risk for patients while undergoing laparoscopic procedures.
- Increasing consumer base along with modern amenities in the healthcare sector is expected to drive sales of laparoscopic devices in developing regions.
Rising private and foreign investments in the laparoscopic devices market and adoption of subscription commerce marketing model by market players are anticipated to shape the overall laparoscopic devices market.
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-497
Growing Popularity of Single-incision Laparoscopic Surgery
Single-site incisional surgery is being widely used in laparoscopic procedures and is replacing traditional method of laparoscopic procedures, in which four to five small incisions were made as the entry point for laparoscopic instruments. Some of the key benefits of single-site incision laparoscopic procedure over traditional procedure are low chances of infections, better cosmetic results, quick recovery and less post-operative pain.
According to Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (JSLS), women who undergo single-site incision laparoscopic surgery tend to report lesser post-operative pain compared to traditional method laparoscopic surgery. Growing demand for single-incision laparoscopic surgeries would thus drive the growth of laparoscopic devices market.
Adoption of Subscription Commerce Marketing Model
Companies are adopting various marketing model schemes such as subscription commerce to boost the sale of laparoscopic devices. Under this scheme, companies provide medical devices such as laparoscopy devices on pay-per-use basis. Thus, various end use segments can have access to these devices which might otherwise be prohibitively expensive, which in turn is helping manufacturers to expand their market share for laparoscopic devices, globally.
Due to intense competition, manufacturers of laparoscopic devices use innovative pricing strategies to remain at the forefront. Expanding access of laparoscopic devices by educating healthcare professionals through various conferences and training is enabling companies manufacturing these devices to enhance the adoption and equipping healthcare facilities with the necessary tools to provide optimal care to patients.
Speak To Analyst For Queries about Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-497
Interested in More About Report Inclusions?
Laparoscopic Devices Market, a new study from Future Market Insights, opines on the evolution of the laparoscopic devices market from 2014 – 2018 and presents demand projections from 2019 – 2029 on the basis of product type (direct energy system devices, trocars/access device, internal closure devices, laparoscopes, hand access instruments, insufflation devices, and robotic assisted surgical system), therapeutic application (bariatric surgery, colorectal surgery, general surgery, gynecological surgery and urological surgery), and end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and clinics) across seven major regions.
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
Buy Industry Research Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/497
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org